Skip to main content
  • man & woman on beach chairs

Stay Informed
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find answers to questions about Henderson Beach Resort, Destin’s only luxury resort, located on Florida’s unforgettable Emerald Coast.

You can contact us online or call us at 855-289-0408.

Vacation Rentals (Lofts and Parkside) 

  • Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. 
  • Check-out time is 10:00 a.m.

Deposit of 25% is due at time of booking.  The remaining 75% balance is charged to form of payment on file 21 days out from arrival.  Cancellations made more than 21 days prior to arrival receive a full refund. Any cancellation or modification made within 21 days of arrival will result in forfeiture of the total amount of stay. Policy may vary based on the type of rate or promotion booked.

One guest staying within the unit must be 21 years or older upon arrival to check-in for the reservation. 

Yes. Select units at Henderson Beach Vacation Rentals are dog-friendly. Guests traveling with their dog(s) must contact the resort in advance and sign our P.A.W. Agreement prior to arrival for placement and confirmation of your accommodations. 

Dogs are not permitted inside our restaurants, at The Henderson Spa or on our pool decks. Additionally, dogs are not permitted on beaches in Okaloosa County.

A daily resort fee of $66 for one-bedroom unit, $76 for two-bedroom unit and $80 for a three-bedroom unit/cottage will apply.

  • Private beach access
  • State-of-the-art fitness center
  • Water sports
  • Bikes
  • Complimentary access to Henderson Beach State Park
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi

No, Henderson Beach Resort and Henderson Beach Vacation Rentals do not allow outside food, beverages, or alcohol to be brought into public areas, the pool area, or the beach. As you prepare for your visit, please note that the resort does not allow coolers at the pool or beach.

No. Henderson Beach Vacation Rentals is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is not allowed in guest rooms or any public areas. In the event of a violation of our smoke-free policy, a cleaning fee (minimum of $300, based on accommodation size) will be assessed and charged.

Destin Private Airport (DTS)
Destin, Florida
Driving Distance/Time: 3 miles/10 minutes

Get Directions

Northwest Florida Regional Airport (VPS)
Ft. Walton Beach, Florida
Driving Distance/Time: 20 miles/30 minutes

Get Directions

Pensacola International Airport (PNS)
Driving Distance/Time: 75 miles/85 minutes

Get Directions

Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
Panama City, Florida
Driving Distance/Time: 48 miles/60 minutes

Get Directions

Yes. The Henderson Spa offers treatment options for women, men, teens, and children. Visit the spa to disconnect in serene treatment rooms and be inspired by the beauty of our natural surroundings. The Henderson Spa offers 10,000 square feet of peaceful space including a Himalayan salt suite and floatation therapy area.

Yes, gift cards are available for purchase through Henderson Beach Resort and can be used throughout the resort and Vacation Rentals, at The Henderson Spa, at our restaurants and bars, or when booking accommodations.

Yes, guests of Henderson Beach Vacation Rentals enjoy access to our private white-sand beach. Beach set rentals are also available for your comfort. Additionally, guests have access to neighboring Henderson Beach State Park, which features 30-foot sand dunes and warm Gulf waters.

Yes, explore our Offers page for exclusive Henderson Beach Vacation Rentals deals and rates.

  • All-news cable network
  • LCD SmartTV
  • Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail and conference call capability
  • Hypoallergenic bed linens
  • Hair dryer
  • Thick terry-cloth bathrobes
  • Coffee and tea-making facilities
  • Wired and wireless internet access
  • Washer and dryer
  • Full kitchen

Yes, Henderson Beach Vacation Rentals offers a practically endless list of activities, both on the resort and in nearby Destin.

Visit our Things to Do page to learn more.

Yes, we offer five different on-property food and beverage options, including Primrose, our signature Gulf-to-table restaurant.

Visit Dine to learn more.

Adjacent to the Vacation Rentals, Henderson Beach Resort offers timeless indoor and outdoor settings for unforgettable events, from our spacious and elegant Grand Piazza to our beautifully appointed 5,221-square-foot Crystal Ballroom.

Visit Event Venues for more information.

To submit an online RFP, fill out this RFP form.

From intimate gatherings to celebrations of up to 400 guests, Henderson Beach Resort next door offers iconic indoor and outdoor wedding venues.  Visit Event Venues for more information.

Yes, many of our accommodations are accessible and ADA compliant. Visit Accommodations to explore our accessible accommodations.